College of Education
Intently concerned about man’s search for being and becoming, the College of Education seeks to develop in students the desire to be prolific and committed members of their community as:
- A role model for teachers, a model of values in school and in the community;
- As the torch giver for learners who shall acquire functional knowledge and competence;
- As an effective provider of teaching methods, principles and techniques in various levels of learning;
- As an efficient trainer or facilitator for students who will undertake researches in schools and communities;
- As an effective motivator or adviser equipped to meet the demands of the profession; and
- As a leader who can wholeheartedly demonstrate the right working attitude in a learning process especially exhibited during field work or practice.
The College of Education offers the following four-year courses:
Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education
- Pre-Elementary Education
- Elementary Education
- Special Education (SPED)
Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education
Your Education… Our Mission
As the preferred higher educational institution in the Asia-Pacific, Benedicto College will be a globally competitive institution and a catalyst in nation-building, creating a better quality of life and developing productive members of the society.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US!
A.S. Fortuna Street
Mandaue City 6014
Metro Cebu, Philippines
+63 (32) 345 5790 (COLLEGE)
+63 (32) 422 2777 (BASIC EDUCATION)
+63 (32) 344 9320 (TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL)